Nalredave Admin replied

293 weeks ago

My Wife Is A Gangster Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The story of how Eun-jin (Eun-kyung Shin) became a legend in the South Korean underworld by defeating an army of gangsters.
Spoiler ahead, don't read, if you haven't watched the movie, or don't want to know anything about it.<br/><br/>But also violent. The premise is made clear in the English/international title of the movie! It's about a gangster woman who has to look for a husband, because she promised her sister, who is ill! <br/><br/>So she finds this incredibly shy guy (after she hired a woman to find her a husband, which didn't work), which is quite funny at first, but get's kind of boring/repetitive. Sometimes the change between comedy and action has it's flaws too. But all in all, it's a fine little Korean movie, that is enjoyable enough to watch. Not genius, but nice!
Well, I can hardly find a good word of this annoying piece of movie. Maybe the best things are the the cinematography and the martial arts fights. But they can't beat bad scripts and dialogs. The script is confusing, most of the scenes does not fit together (why is Romeo dying in that pathetic way? Why is Mantis fighting in the fields? Why is her husband SO damned stupid? etc.). At one point it is just boring watching the persons in the movie acting senseless. And you never know, if it is meant to be a comedy or just an action flic, because the humor isn't really funny and the fights are sometimes too brutal for a comedy. No balance at all.<br/><br/>I just hope the Hollywood remake will have a better script, because the idea of a gangster women having a "normal" husband is quite nice (a little bit reverse True Lies).

Episode 2.43 in hindi download free in torrentAnother World full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 10.38 movie in hindi dubbed downloadHitting for the Cylce full movie with english subtitles online downloadRunning Wild full movie download 1080p hdthe Let's Play the Abduction full movie in hindi free download hdVatos Locos 720p torrentPretty Boy Francis featuring the Vyce: Bad Man Theme full movie in hindi 720p downloadYstyk Pishter Filmer 3 full movie online freeKill the Authority full movie hd 1080p download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Nalredave
Please log in to post a reply.